Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday September 14, 2012

Missed practice yesterday morning because of an early meeting, so I used it as my one day off this week.  I had another early meeting this morning and swam at Life Time in the indoor 25 meter pool.  Unfortunately I missed Fast Friday with Longhorn Masters, but practice at UT currently doesn't start until 6:30, and my meeting was at 7:30.  I have been icing my elbow after practice and performing the rehab exercises daily.  I noticed today that my right hand was entering a bit wide, about even with my shoulder, so I corrected that, bringing my entry back closer to the midline.  For whatever reason I didn't experience as much discomfort during today's practice.

800 swim, 400 pull
8 x 50, two each @ 1:00, :55, :50, :45
12 x 100 @ 1:30, held 1:20 and felt smooth.  This is a set I like to use to test my endurance; I believe that I could have swum a few more, but my elbow was actually doing OK, so I decided to stop.
300 easy

3100 meters

No comments:

Post a Comment