Monday, August 24, 2009

A bit sore today...

...after moving my daughter into her fourth floor dorm room yesterday. Good cross training, I suppose. It was a bit surreal to see a Bruce Springsteen poster (the cover photo from Born to Run) hanging on her wall. My son and I play a lot of table hockey (which I prefer to video games); we had a highlight reel play last night when the head came flying off of one of my players and rolled across the "ice", a career-ending injury one would assume. Amazingly he was able to continue playing, but his head just wasn't in the game.

Swam at Nitro this morning next to Greg, Steve, David, et al. We each had our own lane (short course), but that will change next week when the high schoolers begin practicing early in the morning. Clint coached.

400 SKP
10 x 100 @ 1:30, breathing 3/6/9/3 by 25, averaged 1:16
800 pull
16 x 25 sprint @ :30, first 10 stroke (did fly/back), last 6 free
200 easy

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha.

    I laughed out loud when I read this one.

    ReplyDelete